Sunday, November 3, 2019

To Have and To Hold 50 Years!!

I am sharing something today that I made special for my wife's parent's 50th Anniversary. I wanted to do something special for them. I remembered a stamp that Kit and Clowder used from Tiddly Inks. I believe it was called Love.

I dramatically changed it to reflect an anniversary and not a wedding. I am really happy with how it turned out. I hope you do too. Their Anniversary celebration was November 2nd. 

They absolutely loved it! I am so glad as it was my first item I made for a family member and something they will hopefully cherish forever.

Cheers, Shawn  


Phase 1




Phase 2



Phase 3



Completion



Thank you so much for looking! If you like my colouring I hope you can follow me and encourage me along the way!




















4 comments:

  1. Absolutely first class work Shawn!!
    I am so happy they liked it - you worked so hard on it.
    Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the way you coloured your image up. All the time and effort has really paid off and I am sure they absoloutely loved it. Looking forward to your next blog post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jenny. I have been learning so much. Thank you for all your support.

      Delete
  3. This is beautiful Shawn, I'm sure they will cherish it.

    ReplyDelete