Sunday, March 1, 2020

The Crafters Cafe Challenge Blog March 1, 2020


Crafters Cafe Challenge Blog #237
Theme: Anything Goes


Hello everyone. Welcome to March. I hope for the winter people you are looking forward to the sun coming and for people who have had the heat.... too bad suckers :)

I have created a card form Dr. Digi using Slugger Sam. I did a slight tweak on him by making him a Boston Red Sox player. 

I used go to Faber Castell pencil crayons and used my colourless blender to blend the colours together. I think I better stop using  RED as it is my favourite colour!

I added clear dots of various sizes to emphasize the image. 

I did use 110 pound card stock for the card. I used Poppy Red from Stampin' Up.

I would love some feed back as I am trying to improve and need peoples opinions. Thank you for stopping by.

Cheers, Shawn 


1 comment: