Friday, January 10, 2020

Dr Digi Dunderton Accademicals FC

Dr. Digi Dunderton Academicals FC

I keep forgetting to put up my finished pieces. 

So I have been looking for a sports-themed item I have to do for my DT. I came across this Dr. Digi football guy. I think he is hilarious! I had so much fun colouring him. I hope you like him too 😉😂

I hope he puts a smile on your face 😁
I used lots of techniques I have been learning from Alyce (Kit and Clowder) too. I used Prisma Pencils.
Have an amazing weekend everyone.

Cheers, Shawn


1 comment:

  1. As stated by Stanford Medical, It is really the one and ONLY reason women in this country live 10 years longer and weigh on average 42 lbs less than us.

    (And really, it really has NOTHING to do with genetics or some secret-exercise and EVERYTHING around "HOW" they eat.)

    P.S, I said "HOW", not "what"...

    CLICK on this link to see if this easy quiz can help you release your real weight loss potential

    ReplyDelete