Tuesday, January 14, 2020

Creative Uncles Theme: Cars

Creative Uncles Presents: Cars 

I am very excited to be asked to be part of the Creative Uncles Design Team. This is the first time for me being on a DT Team. 

This is our initial launch for January 2020.

The theme for January is Cars. What a great segway for a guy making a card right ... LOL 

I hope that this card will give all of you a wonderful idea to make a card for any male in your life.

I am still learning my colouring techniques but I hope that as time and experience come I will develop more skills and I work very hard at getting better. I do take classes at Kit and Clowder. Alyce is an amazing teacher and even a more beautiful soul. 

I coloured this digital image from one of the Kit and Clowder classes called Christmas Surprise. I put my own spin on it as you can see. I used a combination of Caran D' Ache pencils and Poly Chromos. I also used some items from the Creative Memories collection to add the saying and the gears etc. 

I hope you like my creation.

Cheers, Shawn



8 comments:

  1. Great card, Shawn! Thanks for being in my team!
    Cheers
    Alex

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your new DT, Shawn! Your card is fabulous! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Terrific card! Your truck image is colored fabulously! I'm glad to see your work and what you will create very soon for TCCC blog DT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Becca. It has fun colouring this one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. cool looking card, I think you coloring skills are great.
    :) Karen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your Affiliate Money Printing Machine is waiting -

    Plus, getting it set up is as easy as 1...2...3!

    This is how it all works...

    STEP 1. Input into the system what affiliate products the system will advertise
    STEP 2. Add some PUSH button traffic (it LITERALLY takes JUST 2 minutes)
    STEP 3. See how the system grow your list and upsell your affiliate products all by itself!

    Are you ready??

    Click here to activate the system

    ReplyDelete