Saturday, February 15, 2020

The Crafters Cafe Challenge Blog February 15th

Crafters Cafe Challenge Blog #236
Theme: Use Red or Pink

Hello everyone! This is my first project for Crafters Cafe. Super excited to be part of the team and I believe I might be the first male too... LOL

I have created a card from QKR Stampede using image Ballet Shoes Digital Stamp Q-digi 23903 

I used my Faber Castel Pencil Crayons.
I also used Paper, Dazzling Diamonds, and Tufted Embossing folder from Stamping Up.

I used my Big Shot to emboss the White Paper (80lb)



I hope you all like it. Please feel free to drop some love if you like. I would love the feedback.

Here is a link to the Blog:

Crafters Cafe Challenge Blog




1 comment:

  1. Your Affiliate Money Making Machine is ready -

    And earning money online using it is as easy as 1 . 2 . 3!

    This is how it works...

    STEP 1. Tell the system what affiliate products you intend to promote
    STEP 2. Add PUSH BUTTON TRAFFIC (it takes JUST 2 minutes)
    STEP 3. See how the system grow your list and sell your affiliate products for you!

    Are you ready??

    Check it out here

    ReplyDelete